Welcome to the Dungeon Boss Wiki
|This is a wiki where anyone can contribute by editing! Click here for a beginner's tutorial on how to do so!|
New Changes to Six Heroes! (June 30, 2016)
Recently six Heroes got boosts, new traits and improved abilities. Finally the changes made it into the wiki. Check out the article pages of Brom, Bovus, Augustus, Pignius, Masuta Kira, and Sir William.
|Wanted! One information is still missing: At which Ascension becomes Sir William fear immune? It's either unascended or first Ascension. If you know the answer please let us know!|
Demon Synergy and Changes
The Goblin Legendary Team
Cruel King Bramble and his fellow Goblins have been training in secret, waiting to wreak havoc on the other heroes, and their time has finally come! Today (26th April 2016), we’re introducing several permanent changes to four Goblins that allow them to synergize better than ever before!
Improvements for Heroes! (April 6th, 2016)
Four of our heroes got their stats and abilities updated. Check out their detailed changes below:
Dungeon Boss Major Update (March 2nd, 2016)
Dungeon Boss just got better! - Blessings, Challenge Mode, and more! The next major update is finally here! To celebrate this update, we've got 2X TOKENS turned on for the next few days.
Now let’s go over what this mega update brings to you!
- Challenge Mode - Really difficult versions of all the Campaign Dungeons
- New Level Cap - Level cap increased to Level 70
- Blessing of the Seeker - Collect Orbs to complete Quests to earn the Blessing of the Seeker
- Heroes on Loading Screen
- Daily Quests Changes - around level 30, some Daily Quests will change
- Changes to Guild Crown Collection - There is a cap of 210 Guild Crowns that can be earned by each player in a given week.
- Added quests for acquiring lifetime Guild Crowns.
- Added Guild Search and Inspect options for players already in a Guild.
- New Hero! - The eternal guardian Leonidus awakens to shine divine light upon the land and drive back the growing darkness.
- New Revenge passive - Slow heroes have a 25% chance to retaliate to any physical attack with a basic attack.
- Frozen characters can no longer dodge attacks.
Hey BOSS! Have you added friends into your list? What about bringing in a Fifth member to your team just for that brief moment to take down an extremely difficult boss? Are you short on Honor scrolls? If so, then making friends and using them in battle is definitely what you want to do to get more loot. Read more to find out how!
Latest News and Updates
- Currently there are 77 Heroes, over 293 abilities and traits, 35 Evos, and over 350 dungeons described in this wiki.
- New hero Kozar Bonebreaker with a quick preview of his abilities. If you have level 1 stats or max stats (level 70, fully ascended) feel free to share them with the community!
- Need an overview of classes, races, speed of your Heroes? Have a look at the Classes Charts!
- Game changes and update notes are now available in the Category:Game Update.
- Burning out these holidays? Don't worry: be calm and vote for your favorite tank! Head over to Top 10 list:Your Favorite Tank Comment on why you like that tank!
- Reorganized the navigation bar! We now have too many heroes and not enough links to assign them on the bar, so they're now grouped by element type under the "Dungeon Boss tab!"
The bounty list consists of items that the wiki is still missing, and we'd like your help if you have them!
Level 1 Unascended Stats
Max Level Fully Ascended Stats
All Heroes (Because of the new Level 70). Currently the Wiki still has the max values for Level 60 Heroes.
Ability Cooldown Costs
Have the information?! Great, choose one of the links below to start immediately!
Add dungeon stats here!
Add hero stats here!
Upload pictures here!
See Help:Editing in editing.
See Help:Editing/Picture in uploading pictures!