This weekend's event is very special in that it requires the first five characters that a player unlocks as they play through the game: Rogar Stonecrusher, Willow Swift, Yasmin Bloom, Stone Fist and Shadowblade.
Here are the details:
- There are three dungeon difficulties (★), (★★★) and (★★★★★), so choose wisely!
- At the end of each dungeon, you will encounter 1 of 3 random bosses to defeat (so there's a total of 9 bosses).
- Complete up to 13 Quests that will grant Hero Tokens for: Ekko, Torchy, Phemus, Sir William, Therand Fiddlestrom, Nitpick, Bovus El Doro, Alexandros, Pontifex Mortis, Pignius Maximus, Rogar Stonecrusher, Willow Swift and Shadowblade.
- plus - Chances for these 4 Celestial Evos: Jewelled Evo, Brawny Evo, Spirit Evo and Earth Sisters Evo
- also - All Great Summons drop 3x the number of tokens for the First Five heroes and have a 3x chance to appear!
|Dungeon||Size||Hero Token||XP Reward||Random Boss|
|Echo of the Past||3||Sir William||1000 XP Silver Chest; 2300 XP Gold Chest||Sir William, Torchy, Phemus|
|Forgotten Shadows||4||Bovus El Doro||Therand Fiddlestrom, Bovus El Doro, Nitpick|
|Deadly Doppelgangers||6||Pignius Maximus||
Silver: 100XP x7, 400XP x2 Ancient:XP100 x11, 400XP x5, 1600XP x5, 20 XP x4
|Pontifex Mortis, Alexandros, Pignius Maximus|
|A Real Sir (x/10)||Defeat Sir William x times||1/2/x|
|Bat Hunter (x/10)||Defeat Torchy x times||1/2/x|
|Spirit Finder (x/10)||Defeat Ekko||1/2/x|
|One Eye (x/10)||Defeat Phemus||1/2/x|
|Dwarf Stalker (x/10)||Defeat Therand Fiddlestrom||1/2/x|
|Fire Chaser (x/10)||Defeat Nitpick||1/2/x|
|Bully (x/10)||Defeat Bovus El Doro||1/2/x|
|Tin Man (x/10)||Defeat Alexandros||1/2/x|
|Raise the Dead (x/10)||Defeat Pontifex Mortis||1/2/x|
|Piggy (x/10)||Defeat Pignius||1/2/x|
|Echoes of Chaos (x/10)||Complete: Echoes of Chaos Challenge /
Complete: Echo of the Past x times
|1x 3x 3x / 2x|
|Lethal Shadows (x/10)||Complete: Forgotten Shadows Challenge||1x, 3x, 3x|
|Masterful Mimics (x/10)||Complete: Masterful Mimic Challenge||1x, 5x, 3x, 1x|
You can beat every dungeon multiple times but the token/defeat ratio lowers every time.
About the last three quests: Here you get tokens for several Heroes the very first time you beat each dungeon. After that the reward is reducted to the first(?) Hero listed with lowering token/defeat ratio. E.g. if you beat Echo of the Past a 2nd time you will get 2x Rogar tokens, for the 4th time 3 tokens, for the 10th time 7x tokens, etc.
Notes and Tips
- the Lunar Prophets (Yasmin Mimics) are Warrior Hunters
- the Ekko clone appears randomly as Miniboss. Defeat him to complete the quest
- like Ekko the clone is Spirit Immune so Yasmin can't benefit from her trait PWN undead: 2.5 Boosted damage vs Undead targets. Indeed she can't even scratch it
- the Ninjas in Forgotten Shadows have the trait Challenge accepted: [2x/2.5x] Boosted damage VS Taunting enemies. The boost depends on the rank [I/II] of this trait.. Don't let Stone Fist taunt them!
- Willow clones love to sniper shot your Heroes
- Boss Phemus ignores Taunt as the original Phemus does