At level 7 (or higher) every player not in a guild can create their own Guild for x500 gems or join a public Guild. Every Guild can have up to 50 members, has a motto, and can be either public or private. To join private Guild or before level 7 an invitation is necessary.
The profile of a guild is public and can be viewed by every player, either found in the Leaderboard or in the search result. The profile window shows the motto of the guild, guild ranks in collected PvP Trophies and earned Crowns and the roster. The message of the day (MOTD) is not public and can only seen by guild members. It is also displayed in the Guild's chat channel and can be used for news or to inform and encourage all members of the Guild.
|Reach level 7 to create and search for guilds. Friends can invite you to join their guild at any level.|
Ranks of Guild Members
Every guild is founded and owned by the Guild Master. He can recruit and fire Officers, kick Members from the Guild including Officers, make the Guild private or public anytime, define the motto, and change the Message of the Day.
Every Guild can have only one Guild Master. It is possible to hand over the ownership of the guild to another Member. That Member of the guild becomes the new Guild Master, while the old Guild Master becomes a Member((?, not confirmed)) of the guild.
Officers have slightly more rights than Members. They can kick Members from the Guild but no other Officers, cancel pending invitations and change the Message of the Day.
Every player who is not in a guild can join a public guild or can get invited to a private guild and so become a member of that guild. Once in a Guild the member can become an Officer. The member can leave or get kicked from of the guild anytime. It is necessary to quit the current guild before you can join another guild.
In a public Guild every Member can invite other player to the Guild. The invited players receive an invitation by mail and can join the Guild if there is an open spot. If the Guild is full the invited player gets an error message.
There are serveral types of Guild Games in Dungeon Boss:
War of the Crowns Tournament
Each guild and their guild members participate in the weekly guild tournament. The tournament starts each Sunday, 10PM Pacific Standard Time and lasts for 7 days. The goal is to collect as many crowns as possible.
Guild Members can earn crowns for their guild by completing special quests. These guild quests appear in the list of the Daily Quests, marked by a crown. Complete these quests to earn crowns for your guild and to reach a better position in the Leaderboards.
All guild members can earn rewards for the collected crowns. There are individual long-term quests for collecting crowns and a weekly Tournament reward. To receive the full Guild Tournament reward you must collect at least 100 crowns.
The rewards table can be found in the Leaderboards when you've joined a guild. Open the Guild menu, tap there on "Leaderboards" button, choose "view" botton in the "Guild Crowns Earned" section on the Guild tab. The Leaderboard opens. It has a "Rewards" button on the top left. Tap it to view the current Guild Tournament rewards.
|Highest qualifying rewards paid weekly. Players who collect less than 100 Crowns only receive a Participation Award.|
- #1 Ranked Guild
- Hagrim Felhorn x35 tokens, 1,000,000 gold, x120 stamina, x1,100 gems, x12 raid tickets
- #2-3 Ranked Guilds
- Hagrim Felhorn x30 tokens, 1,000,000 gold, x100 stamina, x750 gems, x12 raid tickets
- #4-6 Ranked Guilds
- Hagrim Felhorn x25 tokens, 750,000 gold, x80 stamina, x500 gems, x10 raid tickets
- #7-10 Ranked Guilds
- Hagrim Felhorn x20 tokens, 650,000 gold, x75 stamina, x500 gems, x10 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 10,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x15 tokens, 500,000 gold, x70 stamina, x375 gems, x8 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 9,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x12 tokens, 400,000 gold, x70 stamina, x250 gems, x6 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 8,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x10 tokens, 370,000 gold, x65 stamina, x225 gems, x5 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 7,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x7 tokens, 330,000 gold, x60 stamina, x225 gems, x4 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 6,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x5 tokens, 300,000 gold, x50 stamina, x200 gems, x3 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 5,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x3 tokens, 240,000 gold, x35 stamina, x60 gems, x2 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 4,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x3 tokens, 200,000 gold, x30 stamina, x60 gems, x2 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 3,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x2 tokens, 200,000 gold, x25 stamina, x45 gems, x2 raid tickets
- Guild Earned 2,250 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x2 tokens, 150,000 gold, x25 stamina, x35 gems, x1 raid ticket
- Guild Earned 1,800 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x2 tokens, 120,000 gold, x25 stamina, x25 gems, x1 raid ticket
- Guild Earned 1,400 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x1 token, 90,000 gold, x15 stamina, x20 gems, x1 raid ticket
- Guild Earned 1,000 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x1 token, 70,000 gold, x15 stamina, x15 gems, x1 raid ticket
- Guild Earned 500 Crowns
- Hagrim Felhorn x1 token, 40,000 gold, x15 stamina
- Participation Award
- Hagrim Felhorn x1 token, 30,000 gold
(as of February 6, 2017)
Any player that earned under 100 crowns during a given tournament will only receive the participation reward, regardless of their guild’s final ranking. That means if you earn crowns for your guild and you leave it (or you get kicked out) and join another guild you will probably get a lower reward because the earned crowns are resetted after the change of the guild. The crowns you have earned for the guild that you left are lost for that guild.