Armored Undead Warrior★★★☆☆☆
30% vs Water units
-25% vs Fire units
|Hansuke Undying tokens: x1 + Events Portal Event PvP Tournament|
The Normal campaign and Challenge mode dungeon tokens are connected. If you got a token from a dungeon in a Normal campaign dungeon, you will not be able to collect tokens from the Challenge mode version of the dungeon (and vice versa) unless you refresh them.
|Abilities & Traits: &|
|Slash||Basic Attack||None||Basic Melee Physical Attack for [32% ATK] base damage to a single target. Upgrading increases damage output to [49.5% ATK].|
|Vigilance||Special Attack||7 Turns||Enters a defensive stance where he has a chance to jump in front of any ally being attacked by a single target attack. Also, gives him a chance to counter attacks on him or when he jumps in front of an ally.|
|Exposed Weakness||Special Attack||5 Turns||Melee Physical attack that ignores the target’s armor and will purge Taunt on target if it is active.|
|Wind of Consequences||Special Attack||5 Turns||Melee Physical attack an enemy and heals lowest health ally.|
|Master of Combat||Trait||Passive||Armored Hero that cannot miss nor be dodged. (If this character is Off-Balance (debuff) then enemies can dodge the attacks.)|
|Soulless Scourge||Trait||Passive||Immune to Poison, Venom, Wound, and Disease. Lifesteals 25% of all damage dealt.|
|Honor Guard||Trait||Passive||Will jump in front of a single target death blow attack on an ally.|
|Kenjutsu||Trait||Passive|| I: 20% chance to parry an attack [block damage].|
II: 25% chance to parry an attack [block damage].
|Undying Loyalty||Trait||Passive||If killed when defending others, he will reincarnate on the next turn with +ATK and +DEF.|
|Ascension: = + & = +|
|First Ascension||Second Ascension|
|Nature Evo||45x||Water Evo||40x|
|Nature Evo Monarch||18x||Nature Evo Monarch||32x|
|Fire Evo||5x||Mind's Eye Evo||4x|
|Bushido Evo||2x||Infinity Evo||2x|
|Synergies with other Heroes:|
| Hansuke Undying can get following passive buffs when teamed up with other Heroes:
| Hansuke Undying can be countered by making use of the following traits and special attacks:
Notes and Tips
Hansuke Undying Protector of Allies, is the 54th Hero. He arrived on 2016-04-01.
As of 2017-10-25 (Halloween event) Hansuke got reworked and majorly buffed. All of his stats got buffed, gained a bonus to ATK, DEF, HP and SKILL.
- Kenjutsu ability now goes to Kenjutsu III (25%) at his final ascension instead of just Kenjutsu II. In addition, if Hansuke parries an attack this way, he will do a counterattack.
- He also now gains Relentless Horde which allows undead allies to do an attack on a random enemy after landing a killing blow.
- In addition to that he also now gained Undead Avenger at his final ascension. What this does is gives him a boost to ATK every time an allied hero dies and revenge attack the killer he will do do 2 attack if the ally killed is undead.
- These two passive makes him a must have in any undead team rather than on his own, giving a lot of offensive power on top of having a bit of tankiness thanks to his Master of Combat.
- He lost his Honor Guard and Undying Loyalty sadly. Like all other Undeads he gets 25% lifesteal now. His abilities got changed too:
- Iaijutsu Strike an armor piercing single target attack that Wounds ( Prevents healing and does a DOT effect), as well as purge any active taunt effect.
- Blade Furry: 3 melee attacks on a single target with 20% of extra attack and 50% to wound on crits.
- Wrath of the fallen buff all the team's attack (47% 1st rank ) and attack an enemy if target is killed all other heroes are feared.
Make sure to add him to your team you won't regret it and eat those brains.