- Venom no longer lowers a target’s defense, but now can have more than 3 stacks. One stack expires at the end of every round. The Venom (the whole stack) counts now as a single debuff for special attacks like Squinch's or Pignius Maximus' . Prior the change each stack was counted as one debuff that multiplied the damage from Squnich and Pignius, up to +3x.
- No longer has
- Defense and HP increase
- is now Cobressa’s 3rd ability, and is now her 1st ability.
- now has a chance to add up to 3 stacks.
- ’s chance to instantly kill now goes up by 10% for every stack of removed by the attack and starts powered.
- now has a 100% chance to apply 10 Venom stacks.
- Cobressa now has the "Reptilian Stamina" ( ) passive that allows her to gain energy every time she hits a target with already on them.
- Cobressa no longer has the
- Cobressa’s passive now heals party members for 5% per stack of she applies. Prior the change it was max 2% per stack (and max 3 stacks per target). This change boosts her healing skill massively.
- Attack and Defense increased
- Basic attack now adds 2 stacks of on hit.
- now removes up to 5 stacks and deals an additional 20% damage (of the attack’s initial damage, not of the target’s health) for each stack removed. Starts with 5 energy.