Boss Fight has made a handful of changes to six Heroes! This Hero update was released on June 30, 2016 with the 4 day long event Three New Quest Trials.
- (New ability, replaces ): Attack that has a chance to Disease and Fear enemies
- III-V (Passive): Each death blow that Brom lands will heal half his health.
- I-III (Passive): Attacks will crit if enemy is at 25% health or less (for rank III). The % increases for each rank.
- now lowers the enemy's speed instead of reducing their energy.
- (Replaces ): Bovus gets an extra attack per enemy death
- Stat Boost: Increased HP
- Demon. (Passive): Revenges any crit on the team from a
- (Passive): Ally crit damage is increased
- IV (Passive): Pignius' basic attacks have a good chance to burn the enemy.
- Stat Boost: Increased ATK, HP, and DEF.
- now has an additional 15% chance to CRIT.
- (Passive): 25% chance to get 2nd attack at the end of every round.
- Stat Boost: Increased attack, and now immune to Fear because of his trait.
- (New ability, replaces ): Buffs the team's defense and attacks a target.
- will now Revenge on any attack because of the new additional Pumped buff.