Construct Tank Magical Slow★☆☆☆☆☆
30% vs Fire units
-25% vs Nature units
|Stone Fist tokens: x7 x5 + Aether Shop Great Summon|
The Normal campaign and Challenge mode dungeon tokens are connected. If you got a token from a dungeon in a Normal campaign dungeon, you will not be able to collect tokens from the Challenge mode version of the dungeon (and vice versa) unless you refresh them.
|Abilities & Traits: &|
|Punch||Basic Attack||None||A basic Melee Physical attack doing [49.5% ATK] base damage.|
|Fist of Justice||Special Attack||6 Turns||A Ranged Physical attack that strikes the target for [135% ATK] base damage. The resulting shockwave damages the entire party for a little damage and lowers ATK -[26 + 0.5 /Lvl]% and DEF -[31 + 0.5 /Lvl]%.|
|Water on Rock||Special Attack||5 Turns||Taunts, forcing enemies to target single attacks on this char and buffs [DEF 6% +0.6%/level]. Also reduces ATK on Melee attackers. Starts powered (This ability is available to use at the beginning of the battle).|
|Provoking Punch||Special Attack||3 Turns||Melee Physical Attack For [73.5% ATK] base damage. Upgrading increases damage output.|
|Living Stone||Trait||Passive||A living Construct, invulnerable to all debuffs and can be healed normally.|
|Magical||Trait||Passive|| I: Take 25% less damage from non-Physical attacks.|
II: Take 35% less damage from non-Physical attacks.
|Slow||Trait||Passive||Attacks last. Heroes sharing the same speed trait go in order of positioning. Slow is the opposing trait of Fast. Slow heroes have a +25% attack and +25% health buff, and a 25% chance to retaliate to any physical attack with a basic attack.|
|Stone Cold||Trait||Passive||Chance to Chill Melee attackers and chance to Chill on hit.|
|Ascension: = + & = +|
|First Ascension||Second Ascension|
|Water Evo Larva||5x||Light Evo Larva||15x|
|Water Evo||2x||Water Evo||8x|
|Light Evo Larva||2x||Brawny Evo||4x|
|Synergies with other Heroes:|
| Stone Fist can get following passive buffs when teamed up with other Heroes:
| Stone Fist can be countered by making use of the following traits and special attacks:
Sapphire Gauntlets - Stone Fist's Epic
Stone Fist has finished forging a powerful (and very stylish) pair of gauntlets to beat his Enemies with even greater efficiency! These Sapphire Gauntlets pack quite a punch, increasing Stone Fist's attack, defense, and crit chance. In addition, when Stone Fist does an Epic Attack, he'll deal 2x his normal damage on the target, do a bit of splash (yay, water puns!) damage on all enemies, and purge one buff from each enemy!
But that's not all! In addition, Stone Fist now has the following changes. These are unrelated to the Epic.
These changes were made with the release of his Epic on May 11, 2017.
- Stonefist is now a Construct! However, he has a special flavor of Construct called , which makes him immune to debuffs while still allowing him to be healed normally!
- is now : Forces enemies to target single attacks on Stone Fist, increases his defense, and reduces the attack of melee attackers that hit him. Starts powered. (Note: Starts *powered*, not active.)
- provokes target into attacking this hero. is now : Melee Physical attack that
- Stone Fist now unlocks a new passive at second Ascension : Chance to melee attackers and chance to chill on hit.
- and have been removed, as they're redundant with .
Notes and Tips
- Stone Fist is unlocked by a quest for completion of Chapter 2.
- Also known as Stonefish
- Stonefist ist the only known living Construct that can be healed normally. He also can be repaired by Dagrund Blacksmoke and Bauble.